Saturday, April 08, 2006

New Car


It's been quite a while since I've updated this blog. Several of you have asked for a new post, so here you go. Our spring break seemed to fly by so quickly, but perhaps that was because we spent most of the time tracking down a second car to buy. We finally decided to get a new car so that it would have exactly what we wanted. Today was a sunny day, so Kyle took a few pictures of the car (and of me goofing off). I love the car, but I'm not very good at driving it yet because it's a 5 speed. I did actually drive it in traffic today...I think I only stalled it 3 times (on hills too) and I found out I am excellent at squealing tires as I shoot off when the light turns green. Oops! Hopefully I'll get better. I've been told repeatedly that my BMW Z4 roadster dream car just has to be a five speed, so I've got to learn to drive stick now. Of course there are those pesky dental school loans to pay off...

Speaking of which, take a look at what some of our wannabe competitors are marketing to the 38th Street population: dental bling! Consider dental school loans paid off! I guess in the ghetto, your treasure is best kept where thugs can't rip it off quite so easily. Unfortunately, this is a tooth rot bomb waiting to go off. Sometimes I marvel at the stupidity of people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It's been a few years since we've talked...good to see that things are going well for you. I'll leave another comment when I have more to say. It must be an off day for me!

May 15, 2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Brooke,
I just now saw the comment you left on my blog- not sure how long ago you left it... But it was extremely encouraging- it made my day! Thank you!

May 25, 2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home